🗓️ Last revised: 16 June 2023
1. Who is responsible for processing the personal data of web users?
Full name: ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS B, S.L.
Registered office: Avda. Diagonal 463 Bis 2º, CP: 08036 Barcelona.
Telephone number: (+34) 93 363 79 00
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona: Volume 28.361, Folio 66, Page B-134.858, Inscription 1a.
2. What is the purpose of processing the personal data of Web Users?
- In order to be able to manage requests for quotations and other enquiries made by Web Users through the Website, either through the contact section or through the telephone or e-mail addresses accessible on the Website.
- To be able to send commercial e-mails about ISERN’s own services to Web Users that request it.
3. What is the legitimacy for the processing of Web Users’ personal data and for how long will it be kept?
The legitimisation for the processing of Web Users’ data is the need to facilitate and enable the connection with the Web Site through the Internet, being ISERN’s legitimate interest in the case of maintaining the existing relationship with the User as well as sending legal information and different activities carried out by the Group.
In the event that Users subscribe to our publications and/or events, as well as if they request information on certain services, the legitimisation will be the User’s own consent.
In this way, ISERN will collect, conserve and process their data while the relationship remains in force, as long as the User does not oppose the processing or revoke the consent previously given.
When the data collected is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, the data will be blocked for as long as there are legal or contractual responsibilities that require said conservation. Once the legal or contractual responsibilities have expired, the data will be deleted.
In the event of processing data for the sending of commercial communications, such data may be kept even after the contractual relationship has ended as long as the User does not object to receiving such communications by the means established in section 10 of this Policy.
4. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The personal data of Web Users will not be transferred or communicated to third party companies, unless it is necessary to manage and/or maintain the relationship with ISERN. In particular, only those third parties with whom ISERN is contractually or legally obliged to provide them will have access to the personal data.
5. What rights do Web Users have over their personal data?
ISERN guarantees Web Users the exercise of their rights in all cases, which consist of:
- Any User has the right to know the data that is being processed by ISERN.
- Users have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. ISERN will stop processing said data, unless, by legal imperative, they must be kept, in which case they will be kept blocked for the legally established period of time.
- Users have the right to the portability of their data, as long as they expressly request it and it is technically possible to do so;
- Users have the right not to be subject to automated individualised decisions (including profiling).
Users may exercise their ARCO rights by sending their express, written and reasoned request by any of the following means:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Avda. Diagonal 463 Bis 2º, CP: 08036 Barcelona.
Requests to exercise rights must be made using the appropriate form and must always be accompanied by a photocopy of the applicant’s National Identity Card or any other document that duly accredits the identity of the applicant.
In the event that the request does not contain a document that duly accredits the identity of the applicant, the interested party will be sent a reply requesting it to be corrected. In the case of a request through a third party, in addition to the identification of the aforementioned applicant, it will be necessary to provide the corresponding authorisation.
ISERN will reject the request for the exercise of rights in those cases in which it has not been made through the established channels and/or it is demonstrated that the request does not identify the interested party and, after having requested correction, this has not been made within the indicated period.
The exercise of rights by the interested parties will always be free of charge; however, ISERN, in the event of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, especially due to their repetitive nature, may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs incurred to process the interested party’s request, or refuse to act on the request.
Web Users are also informed that they have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal, and that they may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
All contact details and procedures before the Spanish Data Protection Agency can be found on the website: https://www.agpd.es
6. How have we obtained the personal data of the Web Users?
ISERN has obtained data from Web Users through the web form, subscriptions to events and activities, subscriptions to newsletters, requests for information and other contact forms accessible on the Web Site. Any data has been provided voluntarily by the User.
7. What types of personal data of Web Users will be processed by ISERN?
The personal data to which ISERN has access are the following:
- IP address, Cookies and similar. It is not possible to determine the identity of the User through this data, unless the User provides additional information by other means (filling in forms, etc).
- Identification data: Name, profession, contact telephone number and, if applicable, company contact details. These data will only be known in the event of subscription to our newsletter, events or other activities; completion of contact forms or; contact via one of the e-mail addresses accessible on the Website.
None of the data collected through the Website corresponds to special category data.
8. Applicable regulations
ISERN will process data in accordance with the following applicable law:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
If you have any questions or comments about the way in which ISERN treats the data of Web Users, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Digital forms to exercise ARCO+ rights in PDF format
By means of the following forms you can exercise the different rights you are entitled to:
- Model application form for ACCESS rights
- Model application form for LIMITATION rights
- Model application form OPPOSITION right
- Model application form right PORTABILITY
- Model application form right RECTIFICATION
- Model application right SUPPRESSION