1.- Who is the Data Controller of the Website users’ personal data?
Full name: ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS S.L (en adelante, “ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS”)
Registered office: Avda. Diagonal 463 Bis 2º, CP: 08036 Barcelona.
Tax Code: B‐60861119
Telephone: (+34) 93 363 79 00
Registered in the Companies Registry of Barcelona: Volume 28.361, Sheet 66, Page B-134.858, Entry 1a
Jorge Isern Jara, manager of the Data Controller, is an Industrial Property Agent registered in the Official Association of Industrial Property Agents under number 515.
2.- What is the purpose of processing the Website users’ personal data?
- To be able to manage the Website users’ requests for quotes and inquiries made through this website, either via the contact section or by telephone or email to ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS which appear on its website.
- To be able to send them commercial mailings regarding the services provided by ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS.
3.- How long will ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS retain the Website users’ personal data?
As long as the Web user does not oppose the processing of his/her personal data.
4.- What are the legal grounds for processing the Website users’ personal data?
5.- Who are the recipients of the Website users’ data?
The Website users’ personal data shall not be transferred or communicated to third-party companies, except under legal obligation that so requires it.
6.- What rights do the Website users have over their personal data?
ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS guarantees that Website users may exercise their rights at all times and they include:
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS is processing his/her personal data.
- The persons concerned also have the right to access their personal data, as well as request the correction of incorrect data or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered.
- In certain circumstances, the interested persons may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case it shall only be retained for the exercise or defence of claims.
- n certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS shall cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- The Website users also have the right to the portability of their data to other companies, provided that they expressly request it and it is technically possible to do so and it is not subject to automated individualised decisions (including profiling).
The user may exercise his/her rights by sending a specific request via any of the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal mail: Avda. Diagonal 463 Bis 2º, CP: 08036 Barcelona.
Moreover, Website users are informed that they have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal and they may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when their rights have not been successfully exercised.
All contact information and procedures with the Spanish Data Protection Agency can be found at the website: https://www.agpd.es
7.- How was the Website users’ personal data obtained?
ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS obtained the Website users’ data through the form and contact information on this website and they were voluntarily provided by the data subject.
8.- What types of Website users’ personal data shall be processed by ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS?
The personal data that ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS has access to is the following:
- Identification information: Name, profession, contact telephone number and, if applicable, company contact information.
Specially protected data or special categories of data are not processed.
9.- Applicable regulations
ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS shall process the data in accordance with:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
If you have any questions or comments related to how ISERN PATENTES Y MARCAS uses the Website users’ data, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org