🗓️ Last revised: 16 June 2023
1. Preliminary notice
2. Definition of cookies
Cookies and other similar technologies are used to improve the user’s experience while using the website as well as to store and retrieve information during the user’s browsing time. In general, these technologies can be used for very diverse purposes such as, for example, recognising the user or obtaining information about their preferences or browsing habits in order to personalise the way in which content or advertisements are shown to them.
The specific uses that ISERN makes of these technologies (“cookies”) on its web site www.isern.com are described below.
3. Type of cookies
ISERN uses its own and third party cookies. First-party cookies are those for which ISERN is responsible for the information being processed, and third-party cookies are those for which other entities are responsible for the information being processed.
The Law allows us to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website.
- Necessary cookies, which help to make a website usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies are those that allow the website to recommend information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, for example, its language or the region in which the user is located.
- Analytical cookies, which measure the number of visits and the activity carried out on the website, in order to introduce improvements in the functioning and navigation (for example, reducing the number of clicks necessary to reach the pages or functions most used by the user). They help to better understand how users act on the website, always anonymously.
- Marketing cookies, which store information through the continuous observation of users’ browsing habits (for example, articles or videos visited), which allows the development of a profile of the user so that the advertising shown is personalised and adapted to the user.
4. Cookies placed
5. Disabling and deleting cookies.
You can review and configure and reject the cookies used on this website via the following link.
We also inform you that you can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data -including cookies- from your browser.
Some third parties also offer opt-out systems or other solutions to prevent the use of data collected through their cookies: