Isern Patentes y Marcas is made up of four independent professional companies.
Isern Patentes y Marcas has highly qualified professionals to advise its clients on everything they need and with offices throughout Spain, we are leaders in our sector.
Isern Patentes y Marcas manages a wide range of clients. From private clients, small businessmen, small and medium-sized family businesses to large multinationals. Our philosophy is that any client is important regardless of the size of the company and our main objective is the total satisfaction of all our clients.
We do not limit ourselves to being mere portfolio managers, but our working style consists of providing a flexible service and continuous advice to our clients, so that they can make decisions with as much information and in as timely a manner as possible.
We are a firm that offers a comprehensive and personalised service, from the preliminary advice and feasibility study, through the processing to the registration of the trademark, patent, Internet domain, etc., in Spain or anywhere in the world. We also offer surveillance, legal protection against imitations or acts of piracy and customs surveillance.
Due to its high degree of specialisation, Isern Patentes y Marcas is positioned among the national and international elite.
Isern Patentes y Marcas provides advice in the following areas:
- Inventions (Patents and Utility Models);
- Trademarks, Logos and Distinctive Signs (Trademarks and Trade Names);
- Designs (Designs and Industrial Models);
- Intellectual Property (Copyright, author’s rights);
- Internet, Domains and New Technologies (Official Domain Registrars);
- Legal Services and Customs Control;
- Drafting of Contracts, Negotiations and Licences;
- Audits and Valuations of Intellectual Property Portfolios.
To achieve our main objective we have a Quality Management System, based on the ISO 9001:2015 standard and we have adopted the commitment to comply with all the requirements of this standard and with the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System. To meet these commitments we have established the following obligations:
- establish annual improvement objectives and plan and implement the necessary actions to achieve them,
- to monitor and analyse the performance of our activities and processes in order to detect possible improvements that will allow us to achieve the maximum possible effectiveness,
- orientate all our activities and processes towards obtaining the total satisfaction of our customers,
- to deal with all complaints or claims communicated by our customers,
- detect the needs and expectations of all our stakeholders,
- detect and resolve all errors and non-conformities in the performance of our activities and processes,
- establish competence requirements, identify training needs and take the necessary actions to ensure the established competence of our professionals,
- comply with the legal requirements that apply to our activities and processes,
- comply with any other standard or obligation to which Isern Patentes y Marcas voluntarily subscribes,
- carry out internal audits periodically to detect non-conformities and potential improvements in the activities and processes we carry out,
- carry out an annual review by the management of the system to evaluate its state of operation and approve objectives and improvement actions.
The Management of Isern Patentes y Marcas assumes the commitment to guarantee compliance with this Policy by communicating it to all its staff, providing them with the necessary training and means to carry out their functions, promoting the participation of all of them and working on their motivation.
Likewise, the Management of Isern Patentes y Marcas ensures that this policy is available to all interested parties on its website.